Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ANOTHER WEEK DOWN
Leihdeih hou!

This week has been a very good and busy week! To start it off we just started a new transfer, so a little bit of our zone and district have changed. But I am still serving in Yuen Long and still have the same companion!

Last week we were trying really hard to get new investigators in our teaching pool and so we went finding a lot and nothing happened. But this week we miraculously gained 3 (which is a lot in a week for Hong Kong) new investigators! It has been the biggest blessing! and we taught all of them! It was super cool because all of them seem super interested in the church and they all are very different. One is 13 years old that found us on the street and asked us if he could meet with us. Another is  about 22 years old and he is super cool trendy guy that is really sincere about everything and said he would try to move his work schedule so he could come to church one Sunday. and the other is a 75 year old guy that has amazing English and loves to talk to us about Jesus and tell us his life stories! So this week has been really good teaching wise!

Other than that nothing really interesting has been happening. We did our service at Crossroads which is always a very cool experience!

I would love to hear from you all! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Gu Jeunglouh


So this week I have been really working on my tones (Cantonese has 7 tones) so I have been saying this sentence a lot. All the words might look the same but they all sound very different and have very different meanings.


I didn't take any other pictures because I forgot to carry my camera around haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment