Monday, June 18, 2018

Hello I don't have too much time today to email. But I just want to give a shout out to my dad for being the best out there! He has been my best friend and my biggest example. I constantly strive to be like him and I am thankful for all he does for me!! I love you so much dad!

And pictures:

 ​Last P day with the boys!! (Elder dud field and Elder Frey)
 ​Dinner with the Wongs.
 ​Cutting dragon eyes from these trees.
 ​3 most adorable girls. They attend our English class.
 Language study with Katherine Yu. She just returned from her mission in Canada.
Richest place in Hong Kong that i have been to ​and a classic fish dinner to eat.
 ​Some of the best members ever!

​Dinner with ng ching a member in our ward. 4 Cantonese elders and 2 Mandarin Elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment