Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Hello Everyone,

This week has been pretty good! I didnt have any time to write last week. But here is what has happened. I have moved areas. And me and my new companion, (黃長老), who is from hong kong, have white washed the 尖沙咀 and 九龍城 areas. We cover two wards here and we are in like more of the city part and so recently we have been getting lost because the city here is so big! Bigger than anything in america and yet it still isnt the biggest city in hong kong. But it has been fun. Just me and my companion live in our apartment which is a huge change because normally we there are 6 missionaries crammed into one tiny apartment that is smaller than my room in america but now we have the whole apartment to ourselves and it is pretty good! 

This week we have met with a lot of less active members. The previous missionaries were working with a lot of LAs so we just met them all. We have had about 3 lessons every day which had been super busy because we combined two areas. None of the investigators are really close to Baptism though but we will keep working on it with them. I am excited to be here and the wards seem super great. 

I Think that is enough writing haha ill just let the pictures do most of the talking. 

古長老






No comments:

Post a Comment