Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The Last One

最後嘅你哋好

Well this week is my last week and it has been really bittersweet! I gave a talk/testimony on my last Sunday at church and it gave me a feeling i cannot describe. I don't have too much time today but I just want to say how much I have loved my mission and the people here so much! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and am grateful for the atonement in my life. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord for 2 years and surround myself with amazing people. I have learned so much these past 2 years.  Hard to put into words. I am very grateful for all those who have supported me through my mission and for those who have written me letters or emails or prayers on my behalf. It really meant so much to me and made a huge difference in how I felt. So I would just like to thank you all for your love and support.

My home coming talk will be on August 18th at 12:00 pm at the Milo Way chapel. I would love to see you there.

Elder Gubler
古長老


No comments:

Post a Comment