Monday, November 6, 2017

NEXT PDAY
Leih hou!!

This week has been really good!! Just a few questions my mom wanted me to answer: For breakfast we usually eat cereal or oatmeal. We go out to eat about 3 times a week but then members usually invited us over for dinner 1 to 2 times a week and I really appreciate those! The weirdest things I have eaten so far are pig ears, and pig kidneys. They were surprisingly not too bad. For exercise we usually walk to a basketbal/soccerl court and play basketball or soccer or we do push ups or sit ups. The language is coming along super slowly!! But I did pass off my language evaluation on prayer!

This week was really cool because we did a lot of things! We served at cross roads putting packages together and sending them to Cameroon! IT was super cool becuase one of teh peopl we worked with was from Cameroon and he was super passionate about putting as much as he could in the huge shipping crate! I was really impressed by this!

This week we aslo got a new investigator named Yeung HingDaih. He is the classic chinese old man. He has a full on beard and he was a stunt man and he really loves Kung Fu! He looks like the old trainer guy from the old Karate Kid movie. But we met him at our english class and he came up to us and told us he had never felt anything like this before. He said his heart was burning. This was really cool! We met with him one more time and the nwe took him to church and we are going to continue meeting with him!

I still don't understand very much of the language especially when they speak really fast but I have been learning about 20-30 vocab words a day and I will keep moving the number up and up. But I have been slowly improving on my understanding of what people are saying. So that has made me really happy!

Other than that I played soccer with Elder Siddoway and a few missionaries form ENgland Which made me super happy! We are going to do that every monday morning!~

Please let me know how you guys are doing! I would love to hear from every one of ;you!!

Ngoh Ngoi leihdeih!

Gu Jeunglouh


 We learned how to make balloon animals.

 Soccer court at night! Every night there is a game going on!

Soccer with all the Elders! We can buy full soccer kits here for about 5 american dollars so that is really cool!
 ​some nice chicken legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment