Sunday, October 29, 2017

I Don't Know What Week I am On But My Birthday was This Week!
 
Leih hou!

Well this last week was my birthday and it convieniently was on last Pday so to start off the week some members took us to a really good steak house that had some american food! That was really good and it made me really happy because they bought me some dessert as well! The members here are so nice!! we also went to 10,000 buddhas which was insane! there were literally a million buddha statues that lined both sides of a hiking trail all the way up the mountain!

After that we went back to our normal schedule which is:

wake up at 7 adn then go exercise which is usually playing soccer on the outdoor courts or playing basketball

we then eat breakfast and study for 3 or 4 hours

then we have lunch

then we go out finding or go teach a lesson

then we come back for dinner

and then we head back out to go finding or teach another lesson.

Finding is really hard and long work becaue I can still only have simple conversations with people but I am getting better! other than that nothing really happened this week. We did have a bunch of people that we were going to teach just not show up for lessons. This happened like 4 times thsi week so we didn't really get to teach that much.

We also went on a hike with the members on thursday and went through the nature part of my are which was really cool it was unlike anything I have ever seen!!

Please let me know how you all are doing! I love you all!!

Gu Jeunglouh




 The people in Hong Kong like their cars!
 10,000 Buddas



 Me and Wyatt at the top of the hike.
 Some members took me to a steakhouse for my birthday and bought me dessert!





No comments:

Post a Comment