Sunday, January 7, 2018

Leih hou!

This week has been super good. To start it off our ward for pday took us to the jungle part of Hong Kong to do some BBQ! It was super fun and Chinese BBQ are nothing like American BBQ. They have like raw fish balls and squid and then a bunch of raw meats that you cook over the fire and sometimes I am not sure if the meat is completely cooked but I eat it anyway ha ha.

This week I went on two exchanges. One with Elder Stober and the other with Elder Fakatou. I love both these missionaries and it was super cool to see how there are different styles of missionary work but they all have the same goal and purpose. That was also the spiritual part of this week.

We also met with our investigator Lam Sin Sang and helped him move houses. He said with in the month he will accept baptism so this got us super excited and it really shows the power of service!

That was pretty much it! Please let me know how you all are doing! I would love it!

Gu Jeunglouh 
 Chinese BBQ with the ward members.
 The "jungle" part of Hong Kong.


 My companion, Elder Anderson.

Exchanges with elder Fakatou! He was asleep during personal study.
 This week one of my soccer coaches came to Hong Kong! It was super cool seeing him! He came and visited our ward! Yamil is the best!
 Elder Stober's last meal with our ward mission leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment