Saturday, November 10, 2018

First Week of New Transfers
 
大家早安

This week was the first week of the new transfers! I am not moving. I am staying the same! Which I am happy about because my work in this area isn't quite done haha. 

This week has been good we met with our Lam and she passed her baptismal interview (Elder Siddoway actually gave the interview so it was fun to see him and Elder Frey)!! She has no problems and is already a member! Then after I played her in a quick game of Chinese chess because she just barely learned (which is unusual for Chinese people) and we made a bet that if she beats me then I would have to go find the old people that play Chinese chess in the parks all day and play them in a game of Chinese chess. haha I was killing her in the beginning and then I felt bad so at the end I let her beat me and she was super happy and is now very excited to watch me get my butt kicked by these old guys that are professional at Chinese chess haha. 

Vanessa is doing super well as well! We took her to the place where Hong Kong had its first baptism and taught her a lesson there. It was super dope! And she is really looking forward to being baptized. 

Today actually is my companions birthday so we are going to go to Disneyland which I am super excited about! I haven't ever been yet so i am pumped!! 

That is pretty much it! 

我真係好愛你地

古長老
 
On monday a family took us to a really nice place to eat and then we walked along the Kwun Tong Pier. 
 



The door with all the hearts on it has a cool story: so this young couple in our ward is super nice and super good and then for like a week straight we kept getting these spiritual impressions to do something for Yanti (the wife) and then finally one day we saw her husband and talked to him and told him about these promptings and he told us that she had a miscarriage and was super sad. So that night we put little sticky notes on her door but they caught us haha but they were super thankful and Yanti gave a super cool testimony talk about it on Sunday.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment