Monday, January 21, 2019

New Transfers

Hello,

This email will be a bit shorter. This week we got our transfer calls and I will be staying in Ngau Tau Kok with Elder Young. That surprised me because I totally thought I would be leaving. I have been here for 5 transfers and this next one will be my 6th transfer. But, I really do love the area here. So I am not mad at all I actually am really excited. 

Angus will be getting baptized this coming Sunday if all goes according to plan. 

That is pretty much it. 

Elder Gubler 

Here is Dor Dor. This other Elder is leaving to Macau so the hand signal that we are doing means the number 6 but you say it as "Luhk" and it is the same tones as this Elder's Chinese name so we have the number 6 because it is the exact sound you say for when you say his name but the characters are different. 

We also took Dor Dor to the temple to do baptisms for the dead on saturday. Which she was super excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment