Sunday, January 6, 2019

新年

 Happy new year everyone! It is crazy how the time has gone by. It has gone by way too quick! But you gotta make the most of it. I have learned so much while I have been out here. It has been an amazing experience.

This past week we went to the temple and it was super cool because we wrote down Vanessas name on the prayer cards there and then a miracle happened. Vanessa's mom was lost in Cheung Sha Wan (not our area) and ran into two other missionaries and they helped her find her way to where she needed to go. This was a huge miracle because Vanessa said that her mom thinks the missionaries are super nice so we asked if we could meet with her mom to introduce ourselves and Vanessa said she would ask her mom because she might be more willing to now that she has actually met some missionaries. 

This week we also walked around TST for our Pday with Elder Siddoway and Elder Frey. It was super cool. And we found some way sweet views of the island. 

That was pretty much all interesting things for this week. I am very thankful to be out here on my mission. I have been able to see miracles in every aspect of my life which I never thought could be from the Lord but he really blesses every aspect of our lives. Even our lives back at home. But more importantly I have been able to recognize the spirit more. To me this has been a huge blessing because before my mission you would just take the spirit for granted. But the spirit is much more it is can help us discern, guide us, give us personal revelation. With out the spirit we cannot do these things. It really has been amazing to grow closer to the spirit because I have been able to accomplish things I would have never been able to accomplish. 

聖靈係我最好朋友

Elder Gubler
 







No comments:

Post a Comment