Monday, May 27, 2019

 Moving to TST

Hello,

Hey, I don't have too much time to write this email but here I go. So this week we got our transfer calls and I will be moving to TST which is in the middle part of Hong Kong. I am pretty excited but also really sad because I have to leave Elder Siddoway. I really learned a lot from him and we worked really hard. I originally thought I would be trunky with him but we ended up working really hard. 

In my new area I will be white washing two areas and be put with a companion from Hong Kong. So hopefully my Chinese will improve more. I am very excited. 

I am also very sad to be leaving some of the people we have taught here. We have med a lot of good people which have been really fun to try to help them understand the gospel. The ward has been really great too!

This week we also had a meeting with President Ballard and it was super cool. He talked a lot about putting in our all and being worthy to have the Lord be able to trust us. It was super good. I learned a lot. 

That is pretty much it for the week. 

Elder Gubler 




No comments:

Post a Comment