Sunday, December 16, 2018

Hello Everyone!!

So first of all this week was transfer calls. And it was kind of a surprising call. So I will be staying in Ngau Tau Kok. And Elder Vinluan is leaving me to go up to the 上水 which is the closest part to mainland. And then they are shutting down the other companionship of elders in our are and getting sisters and I am going with Elder young who was in the other Ngau Tau Kok companionship. I will be district leader. So that is kind of exciting. 

Then another good part about this week is that I got to go on exchanges with Elder Siddoway. We taught a few lessons and it was a super good day. It was cool because it was the first time in this year and a half where were got to serve together for a day. 

Also Vanessa and Dor Dor are doing super well with their baptismal dates. So far no problems. Looks like they will be baptized this December! 

Also today I have to go pick up my new glasses. So hopefully you guys will be able to recognize me when I get home in August.  

that was pretty much it. 

Elder Gu



No comments:

Post a Comment