Monday, April 22, 2019

你哋好

This week was a pretty good week. It was full of excitement. 

So this week was my last few days with Elder Wong. It was pretty cool and I learned so much from him. I learned a lot more about the atonement when I was with him and it was really rewarding. We didn't have many people to teach but I think what I learned about the atonement was necessary for me to learn before I can continue my missionary work. So in that sense it was super cool and really a blessing. 

I also got to go to 九龍塘 to pick up Elder Siddoway. And while I was there I got to see my MTC companion, Elder Nesbit, who came back to Hong Kong this week. It was so cool to see him and also another big testimony builder to see him come back and to really have a desire to serve the Lord. And then we got a picture of the original 4 squad that we had in the MTC (me, Nesbit, Clarke, and Siddoway) it was super cool. Then Elder Siddoway and I went back to  粉嶺.

It rained a lot out here but Elder Siddoway and I were out on the streets finding people. We met a few cool people that have interest. So hopefully it will turn out good!

That is pretty much it! I love you all! 

Elder 古
 
 

 Original 4 Squad from the MTC...below.


No comments:

Post a Comment