Monday, April 15, 2019

Transfers!

Hello!

So big news! We got our transfer calls and I don't know how this happened and I was starting to give up hope that it would happen but Elder Siddoway and I will be companions! I am staying in my area and Elder Siddoway will be coming in! It will be super cool and fun! It will honestly be super spiritual! this is honestly such a big blessing! 

other than that we didn't have much going on. We just tried a bunch of finding methods because we have a lot of time on our hands because our teaching pool is very small. Some of the ideas included: door knocking, soccer and basketball finding, setting up a booth, street finding, poster finding, inviting to activities, English class finding, and so on. It was really good and trying all these types of finding actually helps with not making the work so boring and tedious. 

That is pretty much it. I have a lot of pictures to explain these last two weeks. 

Elder Gubler 






















No comments:

Post a Comment