Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hello!

This week has been a pretty good week! It was full of interesting things. I was a little frustrated because we haven't been able to find anyone who is willing or interesting in hearing the Gospel so that has kind of been a struggle and our teaching pool is very small now. That was probably the biggest struggle of this week. 

This week was also good because we were able to meet with President Phillips. We had our transfer interviews with him. And that was super good he is so loving when he gives advice and it really helps. So that was really good. 

This week we also ate dinner with an RC named Peter that is super cool. He is super busy and so he only comes to sacrament on Sundays but he is the only one of the young men that doesn't play on their phone during sacrament which is super cool to see. 

This week I have started reading the Book of Mormon in Chinese. I am hoping it will help me focus more and be able to learn more Chinese as well so that has been fun and it has helped me focus. 

Other than that not too much went on. 

Elder Gu
 

Here's a picture of what it looks like when I read the Book of Mormon in Chinese. I highlight the characters I don't know in purple and then look it up in Ping Yam and then translate it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment