Monday, March 4, 2019

交換期。搬去粉嶺

你哋好

所以喇最近我哋收到新嘅照換。我喇就會去到粉嶺。都係少少緊張。但係知道我新嘅地區會好好嘅。

So I am moving to 粉嶺 (fan leng) area. After being in 牛頭角 for so long I am kind of sad to be leaving and to be leaving the people that I have loved and helped and have seen their lives change. But it has been super cool to make such good friends and meet such good people and help them improve their lives. And I am really really sad but happy too.

It was super cool to because they asked me and a Sister missionary serving in our ward who is going home to bare our testimonies. And it was super spiritual. And also really cool to see the members and have them be so thankful. I bore my testimony on service because in this ward I have really learned to serve anyone and every one no matter who it is. And though service we can become more Christ like. It has made a huge change in my life. 

That is pretty much it. The pictures that i sent the one with all the people in it are from when the members invite the missionaries, Vanessa, and Angus over to their home to eat dinner on Sunday night. 

That's pretty much it. 

加油

古長老
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment