Monday, April 2, 2018

Dim,

This week I forgot to bring my notebook of what happened so this email might be pretty short!

We did get new transfers! I am staying in Yuen Long (my baby area) and I will be getting a new companion named Elder Condie! So hopefully it will work out well! I have been in Yuen long of about 6 months and after this next transfer I will be here for 8 months! I love Yuen Long though!

This week I went on an exchange for Sunday with the Mandarin missionary named Elder Hayden. We taught a lesson to one of their investigators. It was pretty hard to do for me because I can't understand too much Mandarin but it was pretty fun! It is just interesting to do this because even though I can't understand too much of what has been said, I could feel the spirit and that is pretty cool because no matter what language you speak you can always feel the spirit and recognize it!

On Saturday we also had a huge stake soccer activity that we invited a few investigators to and we got to play soccer with them for a while and then we all wend to McDonald's after to teach them a lesson! It was pretty cool to teach about prayer in a McDonald's!

Last Pday we went to Tai Bo to go bike riding on a dam! It was pretty cool!

Other than that I can't remember what happened! I will bring my notebook next time! I am sorry!

Elder Gu
 
 These are all pictures at the dam on the bike ride.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment