Monday, April 16, 2018

Jing Sahn Jing Sahn

Leih hou!

This week has been very good! This last week on Monday we had to go to the doctor because my companion had a wart that he needed to come off because it is on his foot and it bothered him when he walked. So that is what we did for pday last Monday! 

This week wasn't too special, but this next week will be. We have a temple day and then the next day we will be going to see the PROPHET speak to us! I am super excited! 

So here is a spiritual experience that happened.

I read in 1 Nephi that when Nephi had trials he prayed and praised the Lord instead of complaining about his problems. This is also in the chapter when he had to build a boat to go to the promised land. But he thanked the lord and he was blessed for it. So i have been trying to implement this into my own prayers. As a result my prayers have been a lot more meaningful and seemed to help me a lot more than before. This was super cool to see because God truly does answer your prayers and listens to them. 

That is pretty much all. Sorry I am emailing so late today! Sorry mom. 

I would love to hear from all of you! 

Elder Gu

 This is the only picture for this week, but these are the character cards the give us to learn. The only way to learn is through memorization. I have been trying to learn and each time I do it, my amazement towards the chinese people goes up like by 100000000000000 because not only do they know how to read but they know how to do each character with the correct stroke patterns. It blows my mind and my respect went up for the Chinese people so much. ​

No comments:

Post a Comment