Sunday, July 29, 2018

 OCEAN PARK!

This week was super cool! To start it off on Monday we decided to got to Ocean Park which is like Hong Kong's version of Sea World. So we got to ride roller coasters and check out a bunch of cool animals. It was super cool because I paid for my companion from the Philippeans. It was the first time he had ever been on a roller coaster and it was super funny to hear him squealing on the roller coasters haha. It was super fun and was super cool to go to Ocean Park with my companion. 

After this week we found 4 new investigators. Some of them we aren't sure on how their desires are or why they want to meet with us. But I think if we keep meeting with them they will slowly want to meet with us and learn more about the Gospel. A lot of the people are super cool and I just really love meeting with these people and helping them! 

This week our bishop called one of our investigators parents because our investigator is 15 years old but she really wants to get baptized and her parents want her to slowly investigate the church so our bishop called her parents to introduce himself to them. And he told us that her parents are super nice and that they even want to come to church and check it out. It has been a super big blessing to be working with the members and the bishop! I am so thankful for members! 

I went on exchanges with Elder Lutkin (the Brit that I live with) and it was super fun! we met with one of our investigators and they sang together. our investigator played the guitar and Elder Lutkin sang. It just seems like everyone here can sing and play the guitar except for me haha. But it was super fun listening to them. 

I really love missionary work! I know that it can bring happiness to peoples lives. It has brought happiness to my life! I know that this happiness is an everlasting one and it is one that we cannot find with worldly things. It is the type of love and happiness that can change lives. 

I am super happy to be here! 

Elder Gubler














No comments:

Post a Comment